Services - Auto Air Conditioning
Auto Air Conditioning Gold Coast
Family-owned and operated business by Glenn and Rachell since 2003, Glenn introduced Auto Air conditioning to the business in 2004 since then we have worked on different makes and models of vehicles and with 14 years of extensive experience in the automobile industry, we can exactly tell you what’s wrong with your auto air conditioning system.
Most of the times we hear from our customers that their car air conditioning system was working fine when they purchase the car but with time the car air conditioning system either not cooling properly or stopped cooling at all.
There is something that you need to know first, if your car air conditioning system is not cooling properly, read the maintenance manual for your car carefully, you will find that the automobile manufacture has advised getting your auto air conditioning system serviced after every two years.
The reason behind this is that every year almost 10% of your auto air conditioning system gas is used, so either you own a new or an old car, you need to re-gas your car auto air conditioning system every year.
If you want your car air conditioning system works fine in those hot Gold Coast summers.
When to Visit Expert Auto Air conditioning Gold Coast mechanics
Weak airflow from your auto air conditioning system:
- Accumulated mould in the evaporator core from remaining moisture that occurs during the cooling process. If this has happened, airflow will slow down.
- A loose hose.
- Ventilation fan stopped working properly
- Air conditioning ventilation systems are sensitive and must remain sealed. If any of the seals open up the air flow will decrease.
Failed or reduced cooling from your auto air conditioning system:
- Failed o-ring, seal, hose or component
- A clogged refrigerant charging hose
- Compressor clutch failure
- Compressor clutch failure
- Failed air conditioning system blower motor resistor
- Damaged auto air conditioning system condenser or evaporator
- Vacuum leaks in your auto air conditioning system
Cold to Hot Auto air conditioning system:
- With the valve clogged, the refrigerant can’t flow into the evaporator and the refrigerant will start to freeze the valve.
- Auto Air conditioning system at times produce hot air reason being faulty compressor clutch as it stops engaging properly with your compressor.
- Short our fuses in your auto air conditioning system.
Auto air conditioning system odours:
- Old or dirty auto air conditioning system cabin filter.
- Blocked cases.
If your Auto Air conditioning system is too noisy
When you turn on your auto air conditioning system and hear a squealing or rattling sound, this is definitely not a good sign and for sure your car air conditioning system is demanding a maintenance work.
What Glenn and Rachell your Gold Coast Auto air conditioning mechanic do?
- Very first step is measuring the pressure of your auto air conditioning system to find out if air conditioning system pressure is within the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer
- We will then run the car with the air conditioning system on full while we measure the air conditioning system’s output to test if it meets the required temperature range and the air conditioning system is functioning properly
- Our specialist Gold Coast auto air conditioning system technicians will then attach a refrigerant recovery system to recover the entire refrigerant content of your air conditioning system. As in Australia, the law requires that all refrigerant gas is captured and must be recycled
This is done because the older type of refrigerant gas used was very toxic and damaged the ozone layer contributing to global warming
- Our specialist auto air conditioning mechanic will then inspect all the solid lines for any damage such as cracks, possibly using a tracer dye to help show up any leaks
- Our Gold Coast specialist auto air conditioning technicians will then inspect all the soft components such as rubber lines, o-rings and gaskets
- In the next step our specialist auto air conditioning mechanics will do a thorough inspection of the condenser because it’s placed towards the front of the vehicle and likely to encounter an array of obstacles that could potentially cause a small leak, allowing refrigerant to escape and air to enter the system
- Our auto air conditioning Gold Coast Specialist will then inspect all the drive belts and pulleys, as well as their bearings and dust, covers to make sure they are in top condition
- Our auto air conditioning technicians will make sure that all the valves and thermostats are working correctly
- Our Gold Coast auto air conditioning Specialist will do a close visual check of the whole system and weigh the recovered refrigerant to find out if there is any missing
- Our auto air conditioning mechanic will replace any defective parts and ensure all taps and the system is closed
- Our Specialist auto air conditioning technicians will add the necessary amount of refrigerant lubrication
- Our auto air conditioning Gold Coast Specialist will replace the refrigerant gas and top up with any extra, if required
- Our auto air conditioning technicians will check that the condenser is operating at the manufacturers recommended level
- Our Specialist auto air conditioning Gold Coast mechanic will check the temperature of the suction lines
- Our Specialist auto air conditioning technicians will check the in-cabin air filter and ensure it’s clean and free of mould
- Our Gold Coast auto air conditioning Specialist will run the vehicle until it reaches its normal operating temperature and check that the air-con is operating correctly
- Our Specialist will pressurise the air conditioning system and test it to make sure there are no leaks in any part of the system using an electronic leak detector
- Our auto air conditioning Gold Coast specialist will Inspect inside the cabin to check the internal temperature
- Our technicians will also make a full inspection of the air conditioning electrical circuits and in-cabin switches to ensure they are fully operational
Key Advise from our Gold Coast Auto air conditioning experts:
“The best way to ensure your auto air conditioner remains in good working condition is to use it at least once a month for several hours and have it serviced annually.”
Why visit Glenn and Rachell your Gold Coast Auto air conditioning specialist:
A home mechanic could technically recharge their own air conditioner with refrigerant, but this is one area of vehicle maintenance that is best left to a qualified professional. This is for several reasons, one being that refrigerant gases tends to displace oxygen, so if you accidentally inhale some the air would be pushed from your lungs, which would not be a pleasant experience.
Another reason is that it is not always easy to find the reason your system has stopped working.
When you visit our auto air conditioning centre on The Gold Coast, be sure that it will be serviced properly and the job will last.
Our Gold Cost Auto Air Conditioning Services Include:
- Auto Air conditioning Re-gas
- Auto Air conditioning Servicing
- Auto Air conditioning Repairs
- Auto Air conditioning Installation
- Auto Air conditioning Diagnosis
- Auto Air conditioning Expert Leak Detection and Advice
- Auto Air conditioning Electrical Issues
- Auto Air conditioning Climate Control
- Auto Air conditioning Twin Systems
- Auto Air conditioning Refrigerated Transport Servicing
- Auto Air conditioning Maintenance
- Auto Air conditioning Filter-drier replacement
- Auto Air conditioning Evaporator and condenser coil cleaning
- Auto Air conditioning Belt adjustment and replacement
- Auto Air conditioning Fan replacement and repairs
- Auto Air conditioning Hose repair and replacement
How much Auto Air Conditioning Gold Coast
The cost of having your auto air conditioning service, maintenance, repair and re-gassed depends on whether you will need any spare parts or just need a basic re-gas. Best would be calling Glenn and Rachell NOW 07 5598 3322
Why hire professional Gold Coast Auto air conditioning mechanic?
The advantage of hiring a fully trained professional Auto air conditioning service to fix your air conditioning system is that you will know that your whole system has been completely checked and is in top running condition. You will not have to worry about it failing during the hot season and it will function perfectly in the hot climatic conditions on The Gold Coast.
- Have more than 14 years of experience with repair, maintenance and service or auto air conditioning systems of many makes and models.
- We have all the latest tools to take care of any sort of problems with your air conditioning system
- Self-repairing might sounds cool but, it’s a daunting task as you have to look around for yourself for fixing issues, while we are a one-stop solution for all you auto air conditioning system problems.
Auto air conditioning on The Gold Coast is a a necessary part of life while travelling any time, but especially during the summer months. Do not get caught out with a faulty unit by having it serviced during the off season, before the heat starts to set in and everyone is rushing to have their auto air-con serviced.
Call Rachell & Glen Now! 07 5598 3322 your Gold Coast Auto air conditioning Specialist